Eat & Drink
Concessions at Red Rocks
Concession stands with food and drink options are located throughout the amphitheatre and Visitor Center. Food options include but are not limited to chicken fingers, hot dogs, nachos, popcorn, pretzels, pizza, candy and chips. Draft and canned beers, wine, margaritas, Coke products, Red Bull, coffee, hot chocolate and water are available at a variety of concession stands.
Specialty food and drink options include:
- Biker Jim’s – specialty hot dogs and sausages, located on the Top Plaza
- Gringo’s Tacos – tacos and taco bowls, located on the north side – stage level of the amphitheatre
- Maui Wowi – alcoholic and non-alcoholic coffee and smoothies, located on the north side of the Top Plaza
- Rolling Smoke BBQ – BBQ fare including sandwiches, rib tips and mac & cheese, located on the Top Plaza
- Smashburger – signature burgers, located on the Top Plaza
- Wyly’s Fried Foods – specialty french fries, corn dogs and funnel cakes, located on the Top Plaza
- Gluten-free, vegetarian and vegan foods are also available. Click here for a list of options.
Ship Rock Grille
Built around two massive boulders both inside and on the patio, Ship Rock Grille, located in the Red Rocks Visitor Center, features a delectable menu matched only by the stunning scenery. Spend a sunny afternoon on the deck surrounded by breathtaking vistas and the occasional wildlife. On concert nights, make reservations for a pre-show dinner to complete an unforgettable evening.
Reservations are recommended for large parties, special events, and dinners on the evening of concerts. Reservations on concert evenings can be made 60 days prior the date of the concert. Please reserve your table by using the reservation form below or visit the Ship Rock Grille during normal lunch hours to reserve your table. If you are unable to fill out the reservation form, please dial 303-697-4939 ext. 111.
Guests should park in the Upper North Lot and enter the amphitheatre via the Top Circle entrance for the Ship Rock Grille. Please note, parking is first come first served as available.
If needed, please use 711 for the TTY Service Line.
NOTE: On concert days, the amphitheatre usually closes to the public after lunch and in some cases before noon. Please call the amphitheatre at 720-865-2494 for specific closure times. On concert evenings, concert tickets are required to enter the venue, including Ship Rock Grille.
Ship Rock Grille Hours of Operation
- Open Daily 10:30am – 2:30pm (Excluding Christmas and Thanksgiving)
- Easter Sunday Brunch Buffet, Mother’s Day Brunch Buffet and Brunch with Santa (9:00am – 2:45pm)
- Concert Evenings: Open for dinner to concertgoers. Guests must have a ticket. Time varies by show. For certain shows there will only be a buffet offered in the restaurant. This information can be found when making a reservation on the calendar below by hovering over the time you would like to reserve.
Row 71 Whiskey Bar
Located behind the top plaza, “Row 71 Bar Presented by TINCUP” is accessible by outdoor staircase or through the lower level of the Visitor Center. Check out the cozy space and enjoy some whiskey beverages, while meeting friends before the show or relaxing with mountain (and maybe wildlife) views.